with Claudia Jones and Jacqueline Purnell
We invite you to spend a special transformational five days with us in beautiful Ibiza.
Our ‘Get Your Glow On’ retreat holidays are refreshing, energising and a lot of fun!
We’ve one of the most stunning villa settings on Ibiza with an infinity pool, panoramic views over the whole island and its own incredible sunset spot.
This holiday will inspire you to take charge of your wellbeing and show you how to make positive, powerful changes in your everyday life. Through step-by-step yoga guidance (postures and breathing techniques) and healthy meal preparation demos (creating delicious meals without gluten, dairy or sugar), plus cutting edge talks on healthy diet and lifestyle (the importance of kicking the sugar habit, gluten free living for gut health and optimum wellbeing); you’ll establish a self-yoga and breathing technique practice to take home with you as well as a practical meal plan to promote vibrant health.
There’ll be plenty of time for relaxation, opportunities to explore the beautiful White Isle, and of course plenty of delicious, yet healthy gluten, dairy & sugar free fare. This luxury retreat will help you to balance your weight, improve your eating habits, and help you transition into a healthy way of living.
Come and join us and we’ll have you brimming with health and vitality by the end of your stay!
Claudia & Jacqueline
‘Get Your Glow On’ Retreat Holiday Benefits
This holiday will help you to balance your weight, improve your eating habits and help you transition into a healthy way of living.
Among the many benefits you can expect to reap:
- Increased energy and vitality
- Healthy weight loss
- Brighter mood
- Improved digestion
- Better quality of sleep
- Clearer skin
- Reduced allergy symptoms, headaches, bloating and joint pains related to diet
- Increased understanding of your nutritional needs and how to meet them
Throughout the holiday you’ll experience:
- Delicious, Organic *, Gluten Free, Healthy Vegetarian Meals, Juices and Smoothies. *wherever possible
- Yoga Twice a Day, an Energizing, Dynamic Class in the morning and a Restorative Class in the afternoon
- Daily Meditation and Relaxing Breathing Exercises
- Inspiring talks on the Benefits of the Gluten Free Diet, Eating to Counter Inflammation, Kicking the Sugar Habit, Gut Health for Optimum Wellbeing, Combating Food Cravings, Eating a Whole Foods Diet and More
- Practical Food Demonstrations Where you’ll learn to make lots of Simple, Healthy and Delicious Gluten Free Dishes and Treats
- Walks in the Stunning Ibiza Countryside
- Time for Relaxation, Massage and Healing Therapies and for Exploring the Local Area
Daily Holiday Schedule
7 – 8 am Fresh herbal teas and fresh fruit
8-9.30am Dynamic yoga class
10-11am Delicious Vegetarian, Gluten, Dairy & Sugar Free Brunch
11-12pm Gluten Free, Healthy Cooking Demonstrations and Inspiring Healthy Living Talks
12-4pm Free Time to Chill Out, Go Walking, Take a Massage, Relax or Explore the Island
4.30– 6pm Evening Yoga, Meditation & Breathing Exercises
6.30-7.30pm Delicious Vegetarian, Gluten, Dairy & Sugar Free Dinner
7.30pm Free Time – Take a Massage, Relax
8.30-9pm Evening Meditation
Please note that the schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the teachers
The Beautiful Villa
The luxurious villa sits in an idyllic spot, high above the village of Sant Lorrenc (San Lorenzo) with stunning panoramic views over the island and Formentera. Set over 6 acres, there’s plenty to explore including a hill walk leading to one of the most beautiful sunset views. Cosy in the wintertime, the house is centrally heated although we get plenty of warm, sunny days in Ibiza in the winter. When the sun is shining, there are plenty of outdoor areas around the beautiful infinity pool for relaxing and soaking up the rays. Five of the bedrooms have an en suite bathroom and two of the bedrooms share a bathroom. All bedrooms have double beds, except for one room which has twin beds. There’s Wi-Fi in the main living area of the property.
Claudia is the founder and director of The Wellness Source, a company dedicated to empowering individuals to take charge of their wellbeing; supporting them toward living happier, healthier lives through wellness coaching, workshops and retreats.
Claudia is a renowned yoga teacher and wellness expert and has guided literally hundreds of people through life changing detox, wellness and yoga programs in the UK, Europe and Asia. Her adaptability, in-depth knowledge, her calm steady support and caring nature really shine through in her relationships with her clients.
Her teaching method is practical, down-to -earth and fun, making information accessible to people from all backgrounds and all levels of yoga experience. Claudia inspires positive change in people’s lives through re-education; by encouraging individuals to take responsibility for their own health, she believes profound transformation is possible.
Jacqueline Purnell is the founder of Yogashala Ibiza, a yoga teacher training and yoga holiday center in Ibiza. Jacqueline is a highly qualified and experienced yoga teacher. Jacqueline Purnell, British Wheel of Yoga (BWY) Foundation Course Tutor and E-RYT 500 Yoga Alliance teacher.
Jacqueline has taught yoga for many years all over the world, including training yoga teachers for over 10 years in London and Ibiza. She originally trained in Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga with the late Sri K Pattabhi Jois and Derek Ireland in India.
Jacqueline is licensed to teach BWY Foundation Courses One and Two, is a qualified BWY & Yoga Alliance pregnancy yoga teacher, teaching pregnancy classes, post-natal recovery and baby yoga and a certified Jivamukti yoga teacher, having trained with David Life and Sharon Gannon. Jacqueline has also worked with Shandor Remete, having attended teacher training of the Shadow School for over six years. She spent over 8 years as the director of the Apprenticeship Teacher Training at Richmond Yoga in Richmond, Surrey, UK.
In the media, Jacqueline stars in the worldwide best selling book 10 Minute Yoga and the DVD Beyond Dynamic Yoga: The Power of Ashtanga. She has practised yoga on Sky TV and filmed in Ibiza for the ITV1 series Wish You Were Still Here with Judith Chalmer’s son Mark Durden-Smith.
Massage & Healing Therapies
There’ll be plenty of opportunity to enjoy some relaxing, rejuvenating massage and healing therapies through the week. Find out more about the therapies available here
- Visit Ibiza Old Town – UNESCO World Heritage Site *
- Explore the Beautiful Beaches of the White Island of Ibiza *
- Horse Riding*
- Mountain Biking/Road Biking *
- Spa and Hammam*
- Visit the Local Markets *
- Explore the Islands’ Many Caves *
- Enjoy an Indian Head Massage, Reflexology, Reiki or Therapeutic Massage Session *
* Please note these activities are at an extra charge.
- Flights to Ibiza: In winter, there are direct daily flights from London City Airport with British Airways or via Barcelona, Madrid or Mallorca with Ryan Air and Vueling Airlines. From mid-March to end-October many low-cost airlines operate direct flights to Ibiza. (The Villa’s approximately 25 minutes transfer from the airport)
- Should you wish to hire a car to explore the island, we recommend booking in advance. Do You Spain is a popular booking agent.
Please note: Check in time is 3pm on the first day and check out time is at 12pm on the last day.
Holiday places are limited so it’s best to book early so you won’t be disappointed.
If you’ve any questions, we’d love to hear from you. You can use the contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. We aim to respond within 24 business hours. If you prefer to call us, our phone number is +44 7982843171
We can’t wait to have you join us for this fun and transformative experience!
Claudia & Jacqueline